Tuesday, July 22

Introduction ni Manang Gigi

, 1






Siak ni Gigi, maysa nga naiyanak ken dimmakkel iddiay Pilipinas. Ilokano iti umuna nga naadal ko nga sao. Tagalog ken English iti simmaruno. Maysaak met nga editor ditoy Ilokano Learner Blog.
I am Gigi, one who was born and raised in the Philippines. Ilokano is the first language that I learned. Tagalog and English were next. I am one of the editor here at Ilokano Learner Blog.

Highlight the empty space above to translate the above message.

Hopefully, based on what you have learned so far, you were able to translate the short message I have for you. Along with J Puraw, I will be posting the advanced lessons on learning the Ilokano language. If you have any questions on any of our lessons, don't be shy, feel free to comment or send us a message. That is why we are here, to help others learn Ilokano.
You Might Also Like
Post a Comment

1 comment

Anonymous
1:15 AM CDT

I am interested of learning the language. Thanks Manang Gigi